1996 W210 auto electrician in UB6 area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Javedw210

Car
mercedes benz w210 e36
Hello,

I have just acquired 1996 w210 E36 AMG. I have the following faults:

Rain sensor not working when wipers are on first turn of the stork.
Rear window Demister not working
Wing mirror moves in opposite directions of the adjustment knob.

I am in need of an auto electrician who could locate and rectify these faults.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks for looking

Javed

I used a guy in Hatch End last year to do a job for me who was a good & experienced guy.

Not sure I can do a PM to you yet as you are a new member. I used this guy:
3D Auto Electrical
web: 3d-new

He replaced a blower unit in a Maserati 4200 project I was doing a year or so back. It was quite a big job as dashboard out to replace the blower unit! I just didn't have the time to do it but he did a great job and all working fine afterwards. I understand he does all types of general auto electrical work. He doesn't really do jobs such as the one I needed him to do every day or work on Maserati's but was happy to do the job for me at the time.

Not sure I can do a PM to you yet as you are a new member. I used this guy:
3D Auto Electrical
web: 3d-new

He replaced a blower unit in a Maserati 4200 project I was doing a year or so back. It was quite a big job as dashboard out to replace the blower unit! I just didn't have the time to do it but he did a great job and all working fine afterwards. I understand he does all types of general auto electrical work. He doesn't really do jobs such as the one I needed him to do every day or work on Maserati's but was happy to do the job for me at the time.
Thank you I will be giving them a call later and will give you feedback on the outcome of the repairs. Thanks a alot

Hello,

Is this the place

3d-new
3D AUTO ELECTRICAL

32 Clifton Road
Watford
WD18 0DH

I can't find anything online in Hatch End.

Rain sensor is attached to windscreen and is usually replaced with the windscreen. I suspect that someone replaced the windscreen with one that did not have a rain sensor and tried to move the sensor over. Wing mirror is a bit odd as that plug should only go in one way.

My rain sensor failed in the past, I replaced it with a used one from eBay and it was fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom