1997 amg sl60

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not Ebay but I've seen this and it is truly in very good condition.
Had it up for £15k about 6 months ago.
Nice guy to deal with, daughter purchased her clk from him.
1859k8eivJhGF8bRZ.jpg

Chessvalley.co.uk

£9500

Last edited:
hi edz649,
i looked at your sl600, and wow its a really nice motor that. I love the older r129 body kit its more 80s and suits the car more i think. I would have well been into that car if i didnt already buy the sl60. I also love the gear knob and bought same one with but in black maple from the guy in the states.
The upgrade bill on the sl60 is rising and rising.
Where did you get the steering wheel from, (question mark doesnt work on this comp.)

hi edz649,
i looked at your sl600, and wow its a really nice motor that. I love the older r129 body kit its more 80s and suits the car more i think. I would have well been into that car if i didnt already buy the sl60. I also love the gear knob and bought same one with but in black maple from the guy in the states.
The upgrade bill on the sl60 is rising and rising.
Where did you get the steering wheel from, (question mark doesnt work on this comp.)

Thanks for the kind comments. Ahh, the steering wheel! Dash AKA d w124 found it for me listed on Gumtree, just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I had to buy the airbag seperately, which cost more than the wheel did!

EDZ.
I know it's not an AMG just mentioned that it was a nice motor.
If it has been discussed on here before, I haven't noticed it. I do have other things to do in my life but spend hours looking at this or any other forum, however enjoyable and informative they may be. I'm not trying to score brownie points.

EDZ.
I know it's not an AMG just mentioned that it was a nice motor.
If it has been discussed on here before, I haven't noticed it. I do have other things to do in my life but spend hours looking at this or any other forum, however enjoyable and informative they may be. I'm not trying to score brownie points.

Easy tiger ;)

come on r129 owners tend to be more laid back. :-}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom