1997 Lexus LS400

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Setanta

A new Merc runabout will be gracing my drive this weekend (all 380hp and 12 cylinders of it) so I am selling my 1997 Lexus LS400.

OVERVIEW
It is a 1997 model so the last of the series before the VVTI engined model was released. It is silver over grey leather and considering the age of the car, it is excellent condition.

There are some scuff marks on the lower front of the pass side bumper and a few stonechips but overall, looks brilliant.

The interior is virtually unmarked with the only negative being some yellow residue about 3cm x 4cm down near the footbrake on the carpet which is where the previous owner had used double sided tape to mount a DAB radio (long since gone). I am struggling here as you can see to list the negatives!

INTERIOR FEATURES

- Full grey leather interior
- Electric front seats with memory and electric seatbelt adjusters
- Memory steering wheel which retracts when you turn off the engine
- Heated seats front and rear
- Electric windows and mirrors
- Dual zone climate control with aircon blowing cold and also very hot
- 6 disc OEM Lexus sound system (mounted above the glovebox - a brilliant idea and needs to be adopted by more manufacturers)
- Cruise control
- Glass tilt and slide sunroof
- Remote central locking with immobilisor

CAR EXTERIOR
- Bright silver in excellent condition
- HDP alloys (will need a refurb to be super critical) with Pirelli P-Zero tires all round (two brand new)
- Has the full toolkit (for the LS fan's, you will know how rare this is!)
- 4 litre V8 quad cam engine
- MOT till March 2011
- Taxed till 1 March 2011
- 110,784 miles and parked undercover

SERVICE HISTORY
- Front brakes have been done in October by Lexus Park Lane
- Full Lexus service history
- Cambelt has been done

COMMENTS

If you are after a low mileage LS400 in excellent condition and with the proper service history, then this is probably what you are looking for.

I would like £2000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom