1998 C250 TD In Designo Copper Orange

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gurpz

Administrator
Staff member
Car
C230K Sport & CLS500
Have never seen a W202 in the UK with this rare colour and it really is one of a kind. I recall seeing some images on the net of a rare W202 C55 AMG in the very colour. Personally I dont think its such a bad colour but perhaps the rarity is making me like it. Notice how the inserts in the centre console and doors are also matched very nice touch.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1998-MERCEDES...oryZ9855QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That colour reminds me of a W210 for some reason :D

Those dash inserts are terrible IMO

Last edited:
I think I've seen one other W202 in that colour a long time ago, it was a C230 Kompressor IIRC.

Quite unusual, but looks good. Personally not 100% on the inserts, and I'd loose the AMG badge - but that's just me.

Nice car if the mileage stacks up and the condition is as good as you'd expect.

Looks like it has a genuine shell for the AMG wheels - hence the arch extensions.

Will

i like it , fair play to the original owner for ordering from designo.

Designo - let your bad taste run wild ....

Each to their own , but i personally quite like the orange. Why spend all that money and not add in heated seats? :crazy:

I was expecting to hate it...but clicked on the link and have to admit I quite like it!

I like it too :)

I spoke to the seller when it first went on, he wanted £6k for it which IMO is way over the top!

me too, I quite like it, but, why spend all that and not get heated seats?

Its amazing how many Mercs you see with leather but without heated seats...very odd! Nothing worse than cold leather seats first thing in the morning. I would rather have cloth seats than leather without heaters!

The effect of the votes from the Dazzler household have cancelled each other out. I like it, Mrs D doesn't.

I like the wood inside too!!

love the colour but hate the wood trim

I think I've seen one other W202 in that colour a long time ago, it was a C230 Kompressor IIRC.
Yes, and it was on my list of potentials but the seller wanted too much for it and it was in Scotland, although in the end I bought a car from the south coast... ;)

Agree on the leather seat front. However that dash.......why oh why would you order it?? I think this W202 has backed up a fact......all that order from designo......are utter nuts! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom