1998 E300 OSF brake caliper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R1der

Car
W204 C250 CDI Sport
Hi there, anyone in the north east or even north of England got an OSF brake caliper for a 1998 E300 it is the 3.0 TD and has the ATE calipers fitted. Not sure if there is an alternative fitting and anyone has a matching pair to fit
Reasonably urgent requirement, so any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Thanks for the info, I had the fun of fitting 2 new calipers obtained from GSF Car Parts, very helpful and got the parts for me next day at a very resonable £57.50 each exchange for exactly the same ATE calipers as fitted originally.
The job went very easily with the only problem being the mounting for one the small plastic elbows that holds the brake wear indicator connection point which just would not move, I never needed a 1 Metre snap on power bar to shift a 10 mm threaded part before... think someone got carried away when they screwed that in...
If its of any use here is the link for GSF who have branches well spread around the country and seem to do good discounted parts.
www.gsfcarparts.com

Seem to be quite few occasions now that GSF have beaten ECP to the punch on availability and price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom