1999 c230k sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

streethawk

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320cdi sport
The time has come to part with my c class as I've gone to a bigger e class because of new edition to the family. Had this car over 6 years and never missed a beat. Got some service history but as iam a engineer I've done all the work myself in my ownership. New discs and pads all round last year and trans oil, new condenser and drier, plugs have been changed and it's got k and n panel filter. Coolant changed with comma g48 and always ran on v power. New maf 2 years ago too. Body work is very good but as you would expect of a car that's 16 years old it has two little bubbles on one rear arch and two on the other but only surface rust. Came out of the factory with amg mono blocks which I've had professionally refurbished at Jeff fowkes. Got data card which proves this and had body mods to suit wheels at factory. She drives perfect and very sad to see her go. Currently on 137,000 miles. I'd like to get £1500 ono for her. Pm me if you're interested thanks Carl.

ForumRunner_20150412_080345.jpg

ForumRunner_20150412_080245.jpg

The time has come to part with my c class as I've gone to a bigger e class because of new edition to the family. Had this car over 6 years and never missed a beat. Got some service history but as iam a engineer I've done all the work myself in my ownership. New discs and pads all round last year and trans oil, new condenser and drier, plugs have been changed and it's got k and n panel filter. Coolant changed with comma g48 and always ran on v power. New maf 2 years ago too. Body work is very good but as you would expect of a car that's 16 years old it has two little bubbles on one rear arch and two on the other but only surface rust. Came out of the factory with amg mono blocks which I've had professionally refurbished at Jeff fowkes. Got data card which proves this and had body mods to suit wheels at factory. She drives perfect and very sad to see her go. Currently on 137,000 miles. I'd like to get £1500 ono for her. Pm me if you're interested thanks Carl.

Bump price now £1300ono

Come on guys she is far too good to go to the general public.

Come on guys she is far too good to go to the general public.

Bump open to offers as need room and the longer she stays the harder iam finding to let go :'(

Bump open to offers as need room and the longer she stays the harder iam finding to let go :'(

Can't believe no one is interested in this cracking motor! There are nine for sale anywhere I can find. She is in excellent condition. Any offers considered within reason.

Can't believe no one is interested in this cracking motor! There are nine for sale anywhere I can find. She is in excellent condition. Any offers considered within reason.

None not nine bloody predictive text.

Bump

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom