1999 E55 needs work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kenmac

Car
2003 S500L Bright Silver 744
I'm selling my E55, it was in an accident in july..only a small one N/S front wing (which I have a new wing painted in 744 silver), crack in the front bumper below the O/S front fog light & lost the small front tow eye covers & the N/S headlight.

This was the condition before the ding & still is now, but I have already replaced the O/S front wing as you can see.

But being a W210 it does have rust but no where near as bad as some I looked at, the worst bit is the inner arch under the O/S headlight that will need a fair bit of work, then the next worst bits are just on the rear quarters near the arches where the bumper meets meets the arch but again nothing major,jacking points seem ok as do the sills in general, doors are just starting under the paint if you look closely, bonnet is ok just starting to show in a few small places & a bit on the boot lid just behind the number plate

Boot

O/S doors bottoms

N/S Rear quarter near arch

N/S Rear quarter near arch

Bonnet

O/S Rear door top

I'm only selling as a friend of mine has found me a nice 2002 W220 S500

She still drives fantastic & goes like a bullet, drove her down to the Brighton speed trials last Saturday & Coventry yesterday with a bit of driving around during the week (not all of it slowly either) I still got 410 miles to the tank.

Interior is in really great condition & all the toys work.

I'm looking for £800 (the engine is worth that alone) but I just don't have the time or space to repair & fix it up.

MOT'd till mid Oct

The car is in just outside Didcot Oxfordshire

Cheers
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom