1999 W202 C230K Auto Sport Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c955

Car
W124 E320 Coupé
Mercedes W202 C230K Sport Auto Estate

Key Information:

• Year 1999 (private plate included in sale)
  • MOT & Tax September 2013
  • 114,700 miles
  • Titanite Red
  • Grey Leather Interior

IMG_0372a_zpsf2c81f97.jpg

NB. I knocked the bonnet emblem by accident while cleaning the car and didn't notice till after I posted the pics - it sits perfectly straight normally!

IMG_0374a_zps5fdcb1b7.jpg

IMG_0384a_zps1052e2e3.jpg

IMG_0379a_zpscd1f9a25.jpg

IMG_0380a_zpsfe871608.jpg

IMG_0378a_zps8e6812a3.jpg

IMG_0377a_zps24f5b56a.jpg

IMG_0376a_zpse5099e85.jpg

IMG_0382a_zps71517bbd.jpg

Good condition, excellent runner.

The car has the standard Mercedes complement of features including: Electric windows, 16” Alloys, Audio 10 Radio Cassette player and Six CD Boot Changer, Cruise Control (with limit function) etc.

I bought the car with 91,833 miles and it is now showing 114,700. It has been maintained and serviced by PCS in Horndean since then. During the 4 years (22,800 miles) I have owned the car, it has had

Two ‘A’ services and Two ‘B services with the following items having been replaced:

- New spark plugs
- New air filters
- New fuel filters
- New front anti roll bar bushes
- New rear brake pads
- New front brake pads and disks
- Auto transmission fluid
- New V belts
- New rear brake hoses
- New steering damper
- New air mass sensor
- New rear springs

The car is a very good runner and bears the typical collection of scars from being used in London. Please see photos. The lower part of the nearside rear door has a dent which you may be able to make out in the picture. Minor bubbles of rust are beginning to show around some of the usual areas e.g. front wheel arch. Curiously, there doesn't seem to be any around the tailgate area.

The air con has never blown as cold as I think it should, so I suspect it requires more than the usual top up. The CD function/boot changer has recently stopped working. The new owner is welcome to keep the magazine of CDs that are stuck inside the changer as I already have them on my iPod! The front passenger electric window and mirror seem to be slightly temperamental in operation, depending on how damp the weather's been.

Besides these small issues, the car has been utterly reliable and never let us down.

In summary, this is a well used 14 year old W202 estate with the solid 230 Kompressor engine. While is in no way pristine condition, it has been nicely cared for and has plenty of life left in it.

The car is located in Sutton, Surrey and I'm looking for £1,250.

Please contact me via PM in the first instance.

Many thanks for reading this far!

Bump!

Inviting offers around £850 as I just want the space on the front drive now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom