1999 w210 E240 Avantgarde

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

michaelk3289

Car
2007 W211 E280 CDI Avantgarde
Hello All

i have been offered a fantastic deal on a mates car and have no room for 3 cars

therefore the w210 i picked up as a run around only a few weeks back can move on if i can get a deal done in a week

i bought the car with a view to keep for a long long time, the spec is fantastic and the condition is very good,

ive had a major b service carried out at Wright Tech in Sidcup, the car has done 141000 miles ish and has full service history

I've spent over a grand on the car in total, the car will have a new battery fitted today/tomorrow (as soon as I can)

there are 1 or 2 outstanding items that i was planning on doing,

the electric passenger mirror doesn't move electrically, when i bought the car the blower fan was not working fully and there were some bulbs out on the dash, Andy from Wright tech dealt with these whilst he was carrying out the B service

the car has auto wipers, elec memory seats, steering wheel rake and mirrors, remote boot opening, auto dimming mirror, 2 full keys plus a master with the built in manual key (old fashioned style, gets u in without the remote), aircon works as it should as does the cruise control and the rear blind (although previous owner said blind didnt work, maybe intermittent fault, its worked for me though) cd player in boot (I've not used but see no reason why it won't work), I've treated the leather interior to a good clean and nourish using Turtlewax leather cleaner (I've not had it long enough to do anything else)

car has some rust on the arches, nothing terminal, will need new brakes (disks and pads (previous owner failed to mention this, despite it being on the MOT cert) it will need a new rear suspension bushes soon, probably best to do on next MOT in August (i think )

i will be sad to see it go but the other car i have been offered is too good a deal to turn down

ideally would like the money i have put into the car back, however I'm flexible as i need to get it sold quickly,

if its not gone by this week i will more than likley keep the car

1100, this is actually a little lower than i have put in but hey, I'm getting a good deal on the replacement

regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom