1999't' mercedes-benz cl 420 coupe-service history-rare

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And twice as much again fixing it! (maybe...)

Does seem very cheap for what you get.

So what "typically" goes wrong with them? Does seem very cheap and nicely optioned

I have a 97 model on LPG and it doesn't suffer from anything more than the usual niggles that most Mercs of this era have. They can suffer from rusty front wings but on the whole are solid cars with the toys to be expected for the late 90's - electric everything, double glazed, heated armshairs etc.

Looks like they took the photos in the parking lot of the auction!

I saw one a few weeks ago on bay of e where they photos were taken of the CL in the row of cars lined up to head in.

Didn't notice that! Makes you wonder how much they got it for if they can sell it at £2875.00 for a profit - i'm assuming there's gotta be a grand put on top?!

I saw one a few weeks ago on bay of e where they photos were taken of the CL in the row of cars lined up to head in.

Exactly what I thought!

Amazing cars for the money, bought ours for around that price 3 years ago and have had no big problems, as haaran said just minor niggles.

What still surprises me is the amount of looks it gets, these cars turn a lot of heads.

you see a lot more 420's than 500's for sale but this one is spec'd up nicely. No mention of an MOT on it .

Amazing cars for the money, bought ours for around that price 3 years ago and have had no big problems, as haaran said just minor niggles.

What still surprises me is the amount of looks it gets, these cars turn a lot of heads.

Interested in what kind of mpg you get in town and on motorway?

Mike,

I've never actually worked it out precisely bought it for myself and then the missus quickly claimed it as hers! but i'd guess somewhere around 20mpg local and 27-29 on a 70mph motorway run. We don't do big miles in it, about 5-6k per year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom