1st commute in new car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bet you had fun thoigh, flappy paddles are excellent
Fun yes but i wouldn't pay for them if they wern't already specced on the car:)

steve333 said:

A lot feel as you do. Personally I'd not consider a car without them. They add so much to the driving experience IMHO.

A lot feel as you do. Personally I'd not consider a car without them. They add so much to the driving experience IMHO.
Will do the whole 26 mile commute using the paddles in the morning,driving in sport mode this morning saw the mpg drop over 3mpg against economy mode for the same trip/time/distance but still a very good 37.8!

They're standard across all models that are fitted with Drive Select (the selector stalk on the steering column) as there would otherwise be no means of engaging a lower gear :thumb:

They're standard across all models that are fitted with Drive Select (the selector stalk on the steering column) as there would otherwise be no means of engaging a lower gear :thumb:
^ Never thought of that until you mentioned it!

steve333 said:
Will do the whole 26 mile commute using the paddles in the morning,driving in sport mode this morning saw the mpg drop over 3mpg against economy mode for the same trip/time/distance but still a very good 37.8!

Very good. Have you done brim to brim measurements, I have and I'm over reading approx 7%, which is the highest margin of error I've had on a merc.

For the sake of 3mpg, just enjoy the car and paddles. Keeps your manifolds de sooted and your DPF regenerated.

Very good. Have you done brim to brim measurements, I have and I'm over reading approx 7%, which is the highest margin of error I've had on a merc.

For the sake of 3mpg, just enjoy the car and paddles. Keeps your manifolds de sooted and your DPF regenerated.
^Still on 1st tank(have the 80ltr),will do brim to brim calc & post findings(even @ 7% over read i will be averaging 37mpg+):cool:

steve333 said:
^Still on 1st tank(have the 80ltr),will do brim to brim calc & post findings(even @ 7% over read i will be averaging 37mpg+):cool:

Time moves on I'd average 37mpg in the E320 but I didbt drive it hard really. Only on occasion was she driven hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom