1st merc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gordy07

Car
ML270
We just picked up our new(used) 04 plate W163 Ml 270 inspiration.

So happy,absolutely love it!,Just made the sensible move to a family car after owning several subarus,supras and typeRs.

The ML is lovely to drive and so smooth it's unreal to us we have not been able to go over a speed bump for at least a year :)

I have a few questions but first thought I would introduce myself I am gordon and the new proud owner of the Ml,engineering excellence is all I can say just now.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm glad to hear you're already enjoying the pleasure of owning a Merc.

Mine is my first one too - slightly different - but still engineering excellence - as you say.

Your first Mercedes is like your first girlfriend.....

It was August 30th 1997. Black C180 Classic 4 door. Beige interior. Optional Sony Stereo and dealer fit air-conditioning. Facelift model with the fog lamps inside the headlamps. Manual so had 4 pedals including the parking brake. Picked it up on the following Saturday from Mark at Merctrux in Derby at 2pm.

Nicola (could be Dawn) - 1985ish

My little car is also my first of this marque, though certainly not a family car! But as our son is grown, married and living in Aus, it was time to go back to a two seater! Last one of its ilk went when said son was born! (A Spitfire with hard and soft tops in French Blue.)

Welcome.

Gordy,

Welcome to the MBClub forums.
So glad to hear that you are enjoying the new car and I know just the feelings that you are describing.

Regards, lim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom