1st pics of my C63 Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ghibbett

Car
C63 AMG Estate
Well after 6 long months (see here), my C63 Estate has finally hit UK shores and is at the Dealership.

I am collecting on Friday. :bannana: x 1,000,000

7973537746_5c05ff8391_c.jpg

7973538262_874bdc6dcd_c.jpg

Congrats fella, lovely motor.......:thumb:

There’s nothing like having a new car.......;)

I want one of those grills.

Good choice of colour and window tints set that off. There is no finer car than a C class estate.

A long wait but I can assure you it will not be in vain.
I have had mine for getting on for six months now and I must admit that there has been a moment or two when I wondered if I had done the right thing. Particularly in the first two or three months. However I can tell you that in the last couple of months this car has really grown on me. It feels so natural to drive,so cosseting and confidence inspiring. It may be an estate but it certainly doesnt feel like one.The way that it welcomes you with a seatbelt hug and a growl from the exhaust is fantastic.
I know you will really enjoy this car.

Last edited:
It seems to go well that!

Seen it thrashin' about town on Trade Plates yesterday!

Good choice! I may need to invest in an estate soon but my budget won't run to a C63 :mad:

Cheers,

Gaz

Yep, good choice in wheels! Fyi check the tyre pressures when picking up have been inflated correctly...33f & 35r. Mine had been inflated to high 30's...to 19" pressures i think, so the handling was a bit 'off', especially on damp roads!

Congratulations. :thumb:

The facelift front end is a big improvement, it looks even more menacing...

Yep, good choice in wheels! Fyi check the tyre pressures when picking up have been inflated correctly...33f & 35r. Mine had been inflated to high 30's...to 19" pressures i think, so the handling was a bit 'off', especially on damp roads!

Thanks for the tip - will defo check this weekend.

Congratulations. Lovely colour, starting to rethink my Obsidian Black now, but I'll stick with it because its probably the best colour to go with sand/black interior

Congratulations. Lovely colour, starting to rethink my Obsidian Black now, but I'll stick with it because its probably the best colour to go with sand/black interior

As am I rethinking Polar White... with only 3 days to go until the order closes that's not a good thing! :doh:

That looks every bit a classy, fast estate car.

Hurry up Friday. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom