• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

1st Weekend with my C63 AMG Estate (*Many images*)

Thanks all :thumb: and thanks for the info Khamen. I will indeed wait and see if she settles down over the next few months (prior to the diff oil change). However I have found out that if you pull the centre stack in a certain way, then The Rattle will stop. See below:

7996173724_e02c22aa2a_b.jpg

Thanks all :thumb: and thanks for the info Khamen. I will indeed wait and see if she settles down over the next few months (prior to the diff oil change). However I have found out that if you pull the centre stack in a certain way, then The Rattle will stop. See below:

I hope mine dont rattle when I pick her up on thursday:(

I have found the same!
I have also remedied my rattle around the comand screen by a similar method.
The one around the sunroof surround is next on my list.

Enjoy your car. I am enjoying mine. In fact I was thinking today whilst going down the A272 how much I am enjoying it. The way it wraps itself around you (whilst being an estate but not feeling like one) is fantastic.

I'm afraid that's exactly the same as my main rattle.

If somebody is able to fix it, please name the dealer.

Same for me...

4 months in, 6000 miles and the rattle is very bad. Need to get it sorted soon.

Also the car has gone into limp mode twice.... Reached 140c oil while in the south of France....

Same for me...

4 months in, 6000 miles and the rattle is very bad. Need to get it sorted soon.

Also the car has gone into limp mode twice.... Reached 140c oil while in the south of France....

Ooh,that's hot. Very hot.

Interestingly mine didn't rattle at all this morning. Colder mornings perhaps...

Anyway, I will be pushing to get this solved with my dealer, albeit not until the 2000 mile mark as previously mentioned. Will obviously keep the forum up-to-date with my findings :thumb:

:)

Cheers all :thumb:

I just took her out for a bit of a run. Started off just cruising up the motorway, playing with the cruise control and COMAND. I have to say that, whilst admittedly I'm no audiophile, I think the standard stereo is very good.

Then it was off the motorway and backroads home. I ventured into the S gearbox setting and starting using a bit more throttle. The car still only has 250 miles on it, so nothing too extreme, but certainly enough to give me a massive :D

Oh and I'm so pleased to have added the LSD to my car. It really does make a *massive* difference to the way the car can be steered on the throttle. I may have even had a little tail-out action on a mini roundabout too :devil: To the other people on this forum who are considering, or have already ordered their C63s, I strongly recommend they at least go for a test drive with an LSD equipped car.

Oh, and for the record the trip meter for this evening's little blast showed 21.0mpg at the end. These MCT C63s seem pretty economical :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom