2 days new (to me) any recommendations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

doo01

Car
CLS63s
Any recommendations where I can get this fixed without having to take the whole wheel off for the works? Based in SE London. Only had it 2 days ☹️☹️

F0F73B2A-593D-4254-94A2-7A41C88A9AD5.jpeg

What a shame. I would get a clear lacquer pen and some very fine wet and dry paper and give it a sand down with wet paper dry the area and touch up the lacquer.
It may not disappear completely but will look much better and for a small price you will have lost very little if it still needs a refurb.

What a shame. I would get a clear lacquer pen and some very fine wet and dry paper and give it a sand down with wet paper dry the area and touch up the lacquer.
It may not disappear completely but will look much better and for a small price you will have lost very little if it still needs a refurb.
Thanks. Part of me is like ‘it happens’ then the OCD kicks in.. 😂😂

I feel your pain my friend. It's even worse when you lend someone your van for the day (4 weeks ago) and then you happen to give it a ruddy good clean and notice a scuff on the front alloy and you KNOW you didn't do it. By which time you feel it's too late to bring it up with the person in question. :mad:

Lesson learned. :wallbash:

Rant over! :crazy:

I hope you ended the friendship!! 😂😂
I feel your pain my friend. It's even worse when you lend someone your van for the day (4 weeks ago) and then you happen to give it a ruddy good clean and notice a scuff on the front alloy and you KNOW you didn't do it. By which time you feel it's too late to bring it up with the person in question. :mad:

Lesson learned. :wallbash:

Rant over! :crazy:

I hope you ended the friendship!! 😂😂
The irony being that it wasn’t even a friend. It was a distant neighbour that I barely see. 🙄

Hi , I would say a company called (chips away ) or similar.

Did a repair for me and good result.
I have heard of them. Any good with diamond cut wheel repairs where they don’t need to do the entire wheel?

First Aid Wheels , Hampstead area
Do they / can they repair just that spot without having the refurb the entire wheel? Rang a few places and have been told any decent place wont do ‘spot’ repairs and only entire wheel given its diamond cut. Cheers mate

Do they / can they repair just that spot without having the refurb the entire wheel? Rang a few places and have been told any decent place wont do ‘spot’ repairs and only entire wheel given its diamond cut. Cheers mate
I’ve only heard their name from recommendations so far . I’m hopefully going to be going their soon , because they do an exchange alloy services . No idea what else they do , I’m sure a phone call will resolve your questions

I have heard of them. Any good with diamond cut wheel repairs where they don’t need to do the entire wheel?
Hi , as with any franchise business it down to the operator.

I called them out to look at a very slight ding on my car.

Owner told me he could do the job technically but car should be resprayed indoors.

Ring them up and see what they say.

Thought I would share

Attachments

• 894B0663-B6D1-4BD9-97F4-03578C5E7BB6.jpeg
    894B0663-B6D1-4BD9-97F4-03578C5E7BB6.jpeg
    893.7 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom