2 Hours Polishing

T5R+

SUPPORTER
Hand polishing an E or S is not to be underestimated. There are acres of metalwork. (But then the GL (inc roof) was just ridiculous).

HB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63 , E350 CDI, C320 CDI, SQ7
What a stunning looking car. There’s a W212 up here which you could show me how to polish 😃

OP
OP
xcaliba

xcaliba

Car
E250 CDI AMG Sport
What a stunning looking car. There’s a W212 up here which you could show me how to polish 😃
Jet wash first to get rid of salt and crap. Foam drench with Autoglym, leave for 15 mins and rinse. Hand wash, rinse and dry with wash-leather. Polish all panels with household glass polish spray to get rid of any greasy marks. Then hand polish with Autoglym Ultra High Definition Carnuba wax. The designo hyacinth red metallic and 2 coats of clearcoat help too !

Reactions: HB

T5R+

SUPPORTER
Looks lovely! One of my Fav Colours.

Have another .............

HB

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63 , E350 CDI, C320 CDI, SQ7
Jet wash first to get rid of salt and crap. Foam drench with Autoglym, leave for 15 mins and rinse. Hand wash, rinse and dry with wash-leather. Polish all panels with household glass polish spray to get rid of any greasy marks. Then hand polish with Autoglym Ultra High Definition Carnuba wax. The designo hyacinth red metallic and 2 coats of clearcoat help too !
Slight misunderstanding here. I would like you to pop up to Scotland and do it for me 😂😂😂😂😂

Alex225

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS63 AMG
Two hours that certainly weren't wasted. Looks lovely and an excellent colour! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom