2 Hours Polishing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hand polishing an E or S is not to be underestimated. There are acres of metalwork. (But then the GL (inc roof) was just ridiculous).

That looks fantastic! :cool: :)👍

Lovely, I wish the weather was like that here today!

What a stunning looking car. There’s a W212 up here which you could show me how to polish 😃

What a stunning looking car. There’s a W212 up here which you could show me how to polish 😃
Jet wash first to get rid of salt and crap. Foam drench with Autoglym, leave for 15 mins and rinse. Hand wash, rinse and dry with wash-leather. Polish all panels with household glass polish spray to get rid of any greasy marks. Then hand polish with Autoglym Ultra High Definition Carnuba wax. The designo hyacinth red metallic and 2 coats of clearcoat help too !

Reactions: HB
Looks lovely! One of my Fav Colours.

Have another .............

R6pMC5Oh.jpg

Jet wash first to get rid of salt and crap. Foam drench with Autoglym, leave for 15 mins and rinse. Hand wash, rinse and dry with wash-leather. Polish all panels with household glass polish spray to get rid of any greasy marks. Then hand polish with Autoglym Ultra High Definition Carnuba wax. The designo hyacinth red metallic and 2 coats of clearcoat help too !
Slight misunderstanding here. I would like you to pop up to Scotland and do it for me 😂😂😂😂😂

Two hours that certainly weren't wasted. Looks lovely and an excellent colour! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom