2 screens with 1 card

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmanuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 AVANTGARDE SE SPORT GONE AND MISSED LANDROVER FREELANDER 2 LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW
My graphics card has 2 outputs,so ive connected 2 screens in extended mode.
both screens show the same desktop background but only screen 1 has all the desktop icons and bottom task bar.
when the screensaver kicks in it only appears on screen 1,screen 2 just goes grey.

is all this right or can i get the screen saver on both screens

cheers all

update
when e select windows ribbons "as an example"the screen saver is on both screens,when i select pictures they only appear on screen 1,
can i set anything to duplicate the pictures onto screen 2 rather than just the grey screen

cheers

Try putting a Rowntrees fruit pastille in your gob without chewing it you clever B**G*R

:devil:

I bought this years ago, and still use it to this day (It gets updated pretty regularly) - theres a free trial too:

Realtime Soft UltraMon

Stick a second task bar on the other display, tons of wallpaper options (seperate for each screen, stretched, etc), not sure about screensave though, never played with that (I just make the screens turn off).

Of course being the tree-hugging fellow I am I should berate you for having a ice cap melter (screen saver) and request that you set you PC so the monitors power down after 5 seconds of inactivity.:devil: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom