2 x 129 SL Panoramic Hard Tops!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NMSL500

Car
SL500 R129 1996. Land Rover TDV6 HSE 2006. Kawasaki ZX12R 2003. Honda CBR100RR Blade 06
Not one but 2 Glass Panoramic hard tops for sale on ebay

Just under 4 hours to go for this one
panoramic #1

Just over 3 days left for this one
Panoramic #2

Ive been to see the first one, I can say without a doubt that it will be relisted. The damage is much more than the seller makes out. So if your going to bid on it make sure you pick up so you can inspect it before parting with your cash.

aka$h said:
Ive been to see the first one, I can say without a doubt that it will be relisted. The damage is much more than the seller makes out. So if your going to bid on it make sure you pick up so you can inspect it before parting with your cash.

But not a problem if you intend to respray it anyway..... maybe a bargain to be had?

The glass on the top has scratch across it, and one of the anodised strips on the sides needs to be replaced (which wont be cheap from merc). All im saying is check before you hand over your cash.

scratches on the glass!!! - In that case, its knackered.
must have been very poorly treated. I wonder what happened to the car?!?!

When I went to see it, there was no sign of a mercedes, and the guy had two hardtops. The second one was worse than this, it had a hole in the frame, and dents along both sides, apparently it was due to poor storage. I think he probably worked at a bodyshop and they might be accident or vandel damaged and the insurers paid out for new ones (one was that bad).

Akash - as you predicted the winning bidder on the green one obviously pulled out because I got asked if I wanted to buy at my highest bid....should I go and have a look?

PS just checked ebay and the supposed winning bidder left this feedback:
"Item as described, no hassle, highly recommended!! Thank you!"

Funny, as the guy obviously didn't buy it.....

Last edited:
Nick, aka$h is on holiday for a few weeks. He did let me know that it wasn't worth buying as it had scratches on both sides and the glass. The titanium type metal strip had a puncture type scrape on it as well. Just hold on and get one with the right colour exterior/interior as silver/black is a common option.

you're right - will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom