2 x 'AS NEW' HP high spec laptops...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A-AvantGarde

MB Enthusiast
Car
2015 911 Turbo S, 2019 Volvo XC90 T5 Polestar Optimised
For Sale 2 x 'as new' HP EliteBook 6930p Notebook PCs

Listing here for a limited time prior to trying eBay.

Although these are actually 9 months old, they have had no real usage at all. As such there are no marks or wear to the screen, keys or track pad etc.

They are surplus to requirements from a project I recently worked on as we sourced a different version of these for the ultimate rollout for my client.

The HP Part # is NN362ET. They come in their original boxes and have their original HP build. I have also upgraded the RAM to 4GB. The only usage that they have had was a number of operating system deployment trials and then the HP Windows 7 restore. I have also installed Microsoft Security essentials as well as all Critical Microsoft updates and HP Softpaqs / Driver updates.

These are classed as Corporate Elite notebook PCs and should not be confused / compared with the normal laptops found in PC World or Dell Direct. They also have the balance of their 3 year return to base warranty.

Specification summary:

• Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53 GHz
  • 4GB RAM (expanded from standard 2GB with genuine HP memory)
  • 14.1" TFT Screen
  • Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
  • Hard drive 250 GB / 7200 rpm
  • LightScribe DVD+/-RW SuperMulti with Double Layer Fixed
  • 2 MegaPixel integrated Webcam
  • Integrated LED work light
  • Gigabit Network Connection (10/100/1000 NIC)
  • Intel 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0
  • Durable brushed Metal Casing (laptop lid and keyboard armrest)
The Warranty on these devices expires in January 2013.

More information: https://h10057.www.hp.com/ecomcat/hpcatalog/specs/provisioner/05/NN362ET.htm

Similar version product review here: HP EliteBook 6930p (Core 2 Duo P8600 Processor 2.4GHz, 3GB RAM) Review - Notebooks - CNET Asia Rated Excellent (8.3/10)

The list price of these is circa £950+

I am looking for £600 each delivered within the UK. I would be willing to accept payment via PayPal from established forum members.

Any questions please ask via PM.

Last edited:
Thought it may help to have some pictures:

CIMG0422.jpg

CIMG0429.jpg

The white light at the top of the screen is the built in LED work light, to the left of that is the webcam. The webcam and fingerprint sensor still have their protective film on them. The original box is shown behind the laptop.

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest so far, one is now sold so I only have one left.

Despite quite a bit of interest, I still have one left.

Price cut to £550, it truly is a great laptop and & great price!

These have both been SOLD now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom