2 x new video vlogs giving my personal insights of E63AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nico2014

Car
W204 C220 CDI sport, W204 C350 CDI Sport, W212 E350 CDI Sport and Now E63 AMG 6.3 AMG PP
Hello everyone,

Some of you may have noticed that I have published a few videos of my E63AMG over the past few weeks and I have now launched 2 x new video vlogs of myself speaking in the car today, with my personal insights on the E63 AMG.

I am not claiming to be an expert but merely sharing my personal views of my E63 AMG 6.2, which I absolutely love driving and took the plunge to create my own YouTube channels and make these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_id=-Uxt9Rbiqc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p03LuvW9i3s

I hope you will enjoy the 2 x videos and any others you may have not seen yet on my YouTube channel... And I welcome any feedback (positive and negative), which will help build better videos in the future.

Regards,

Nick

Can you do your next one with a fit bird in the passenger seat wearing a bikini please ...?

Can you do your next one with a fit bird in the passenger seat wearing a bikini please ...?

:eek: That would be asking for big trouble!! Have you seen my ring on my finger? Would be very very difficult to justify this video with my wife...:rolleyes:

Just wear a Balaclava and mute out your voice.......as long as we can see the fit bird !

Your engine isn't as big as you think it is. :thumb:

Although it's nice to get a regular guy's ownership opinions and not some car channel simply showing it off as usual.

I agree, but a little narration whilst driving would have been good too.....( again with said fit bird)

I agree, but a little narration whilst driving would have been good too.....( again with said fit bird)

Thanks - I take this on board for any future vlogs...

I prefer the fuller figured fit bird if you were to consider

Full figured for me too. :devil:

Regarding engine size, I was just being pedantic about you saying 6.3 litre, it's 6.2, the sixtythree thing is just in homage to the past, it's not the engine size anymore, hence the new 4L replacement is still called the 63.

Don't really see the fascination myself

chicken-bikini.jpg

I think its best if you go and have a cup of Tea and let the fit bird drive it....then post the video..

Yep she'll do. Will take the edge off of the acceleration though. :thumb:

Full enough?

653371.jpg

You been hijacking pictures off my facebook page ? Thats my Mrs !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom