2 year report.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SmartAmg

MB Club Veteran
Car
2011 E class coupe 350 cdi
Had my Mercedes C207 E class coupe 350 cdi for
2 years now, and still loving it, I keep thinking about changing it, but when I look at it, and drive it, I think why? would you want to change it. It looks great! it drives and performs great! In the 2 years I've had it, it's been almost faultless, just 2 little niggles, so all in all a Fantastic 2 years. :) :thumb:

Had my Mercedes C207 E class coupe 350 cdi for
2 years now, and still loving it, I keep thinking about changing it, but when I look at it, and drive it, I think why? would you want to change it. It looks great! it drives and performs great! In the 2 years I've had it, it's been almost faultless, just 2 little niggles, so all in all a Fantastic 2 years. :) :thumb:
You've spent time, money and loving care putting your own stamp on your car, it is a lovely motor. If it's giving no bother and you enjoy the car then the obvious thing would be to keep it. Then again, once that idea to change gets into your head its hard to ignore. ;)

It’s always a tough dilemma. I put a thread up on just this subject in the AMG section a while ago and most Mercedes owners feel the same. I’ve had my current Mercedes for three and a half years (longest I’ve owned a car), but it’s now time for change. There are so many other cars out there, and while there’s a risk that your next car isn’t as good, In my opinion it’s worth changing. My current car is the best I’ve owned so it’s going to be emotional when it finally goes......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom