20" Carlsson cr 1/16 Forged alloys and tires

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

V800ELL

Car
SL55 AMG
Carlsson CR 1/16 20” Forged Alloy wheels fitted with Michelin Pilotsports with approx 7mm tread.

Fronts are 9.5J x 20 H2, ET45 fitted with Michelin Pilotsport 255/30 ZR20 97Y approx. 7mm tread.
Rears are 11J x 20 H2, ET45 fitted with Michelin Pilotsport 305/25 ZR20 97Y approx. 7mm tread.
Wheels are in very good condition overall with some light cosmetic curb damage to the inside edge of the wheels, but nothing major.
Tyres are good condition with around 7mm tread left, these alone would cost about £900 .
Supplied complete with the genuine Carlsson centre caps.
Spacer kit and bolts are also included.
Recently been touched up, trued and balanced ready to be refitted back on my SL but a change of plan for the car now makes these available for sale.

These will fit many Mercedes models.

Collection from Leicestershire or I may be able to deliver at extra cost.

£1,250 ono

Attachments

• DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 180
  • slcarlssonlow[1].jpg
    slcarlssonlow[1].jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 168
Why do you say they are forged? Do they have Forged stamped on them? Do you know the weight?

As far as I am aware the cr 1/16 are manufactured for Carlsson by the forging process at the foundry, most adverts I have seen worldwide for these refer to them being forged, but I stand to be corrected.
I will have a good look but do not think that "Forged" is stamped into the wheel but all other identification markings are.
Unfortunately, I did not weigh them without tyres but I have also compared them against my 19" AMG IV (Split rims) and the original 18" AMG Turbines that both seem much heavier for smaller wheels/tyres in my opinion.

I am also told these wheels will fit the following, but please check your particular car before buying

E Class: W211 W212
CLS Class: W219 W218
SL Class: R230 R231
S Class: W220 W221 W222
CL Class: C215 C216

Last edited:
Post up the part numbers stamped on the back of the wheels, that will shed more light on which type they are. If they are the Ultra Lights then the price you're asking is a steal.

Here we go

Attachments

• DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 44
These are not forged. Apart from "Forged" stamped on the face, Carlsson's forged series wheels are made in Italy not Germany.

It would appear I need to change the wording on my advert then, as I am assuming Alx's information is correct, unless anyone has anything further to add.

It would seem that if the wheels had been the correct "Forged" item I understood them to be , they would have been greatly under valued.

Bearing this new information in mind, is £1,250 a fair price for them, taking everything into account?

Last edited:
New I think they would be £450-500 per wheel plus £250 for the tires so the price is fair.

anyone know if these sold?

ET 45 would be too much for CLS or i would have been very interested!

I'm sure they will fit cls just fine Carlsson wouldn't list it otherwise in vehicle compatibility
Try them on and fitment charts are misleading on many occasions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom