20" Genuine Carlsson Rims 2/5 Split Rim (A Friends)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david_h

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MERCEDES-VW-A...039397487QQcategoryZ28648QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These are my friends genuine 20" Carlsson Wheels, originally destined for his Audi RS4, though he has sold the car and taken up quad bike racing now (I joke not).

He's one of these people who really is fickle and changes his mind all the time. We have contacts in Germany who sourced the wheels originally.

they are still in the original cardboard boxes, they've not even been put on a car, the pictures don't do them justice, I've seen them in the flesh and they look so much better.

The lips are stainless steel, meaning they are very very difficult to kerb, and are 100% salt proof.

He just wants them sold, if you turned up at his house with a decent amount of cash then I'm sure he would sell them then and there.

Here is a better picture of the wheels from the Carlsson Website

design2_5.jpg

I would love those on my car! :D Mmmmm w202 on 20's.......

Better get your BUPA healthcare paid up then Graham .....

You'll be knocking on their door with spinal injuries after a couple of weeks ....

We could get you an orange badge ;)

that was stupid cheap money, one of the wheels is worth that, and they're still in the boxes.

SG CL500 said:
agreed - no doubt as did the buyer who is clearly a wheel trader - he thinks/knows they're worth more!

Yep and they'll be back on eBay soon with a much higher reserve :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom