20% off Michelins @ Costco til 17/10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ralph

Car
CLK320 W209
20% off any 4 Michelins @ Costco til 17/10

Ralph said:
20% off any 4 Michelins @ Costco til 17/10

That will make them the same price as other tyres then. :D

I found Costco Michelins for mine to be £134 compared with £115 for the Continentals I have now.

I've got a set ordered for tomorrow. There's an extra £10 cashback per tyre too. That's a nationwide offer from Michelin.

For Michelins Costco is usually the cheapest supplier. I only know of one supplier that will match the price.

Costco were £80 cheaper than the next best quote for my set and I would have saved another £90 if it had been October but I couldn't wait, my P6000s were literally falling apart. :(

This would make 4 tires for my car £152 :O

for those without costco membership. ATS will price match on michelins

mickl said:
I've got a set ordered for tomorrow. There's an extra £10 cashback per tyre too. That's a nationwide offer from Michelin.

How do you claim the cashback ?

fuzzer said:
How do you claim the cashback ?

you just pick up a leaflet at the counter and send it off to michelin.

with all the discounts my set comes to just under £500 :( Kwik Fit wanted £300 just for 1 rear!! :crazy: but the nice man said they'd throw in free fitting :rolleyes:

BTW the fitters at Costco are a bit swamped at mo. Speaking to the guy, they usually do about 15-20tires a day. On Monday, they had requests for 40 sets of 4! He suggested buying the tyres and coming back at a later date to get them fitted.

mickl said:
BTW the fitters at Costco are a bit swamped at mo. Speaking to the guy, they usually do about 15-20tires a day. On Monday, they had requests for 40 sets of 4! He suggested buying the tyres and coming back at a later date to get them fitted.

I just got my price confirmed. £36.98 each inc fitting :) result
:D

Just looked on kwik fit website and its £93.99 fitted each on there :eek:

Last edited:
fuzzer said:
I just got my price confirmed. £36.98 each inc fitting :) result
:D

Just looked on kwik fit website and its £93.99 fitted each on there :eek:

How have you managed to wear your tyres out again so soon ??!! Hardly any miles on your car !!

(On second thoughts, don't answer that !!)

S.

sym said:
How have you managed to wear your tyres out again so soon ??!! Hardly any miles on your car !!

(On second thoughts, don't answer that !!)

S.

There is 15,900 on my car and its managed to go through 4 NCT 5 Goodyear tyres :crazy: i don't even drive fast or hard

4 Tyres later ... my cashback is on its way to michelin :)

What a cracker .

195/65/vr 15's x4 including fitting , carcas disposal and balancing .....

Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrum

£147.92 .. now who was annoying me cause i didnt have 17 inch wheels :D

fuzzer said:
4 Tyres later ... my cashback is on its way to michelin :)

What a cracker .

195/65/vr 15's x4 including fitting , carcas disposal and balancing .....

Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrum

£147.92 .. now who was annoying me cause i didnt have 17 inch wheels :D

That is an excellent price fuzzer, especially considering that Michelin are normally one of the most expensive tyre brands around!
claps.gif

Besides, at >£150 for a full set, I don't think many people could argue over what brand they were!

Cheers,

Will

mickl said:
for those without costco membership. ATS will price match on michelins

Not when I tried. Their best price was £527, Costco £451 including swapping and reballancing the spare.

Not a difficult choice......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom