20% off Teleatlas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

joe

Car
W203
Its a great offer....also if you have a promotion code from a previous purchase it will reduce price by another 10%:bannana:

LINK

Regards
Joe

They are bu66ers! This is less than they sell them to me for and I'm a reseller! Time to have words with my account manager (again!). Still the good news is that it means there is another update due anyday now;)

They are bu66ers! This is less than they sell them to me for and I'm a reseller! Time to have words with my account manager (again!). Still the good news is that it means there is another update due anyday now;)

It is only the CD version on offer....DVD's are not included.

We are into 2007/2008 at the moment...I think they may wait until 2008 for the 2008/2009 version.;)

Joe

Thanks for the tip Joe - Ordered one today over the phone. They told me that the promotion ends this Friday and I specifically asked if there would be a new update released soon and I was told that there wasn't as the current version is 2007/2008. I hope the advisor is correct :)

Cheers,
Steve

Thanks for the tip Joe - Ordered one today over the phone. They told me that the promotion ends this Friday and I specifically asked if there would be a new update released soon and I was told that there wasn't as the current version is 2007/2008. I hope the advisor is correct :)

Cheers,
Steve

They only usually offer cheaper disks just before a new one comes out. They have done this twice since last year already. On one occasion I asked point blank, was there an update coming. No was the answer. Two days later guess what was announced?

I will be speaking to my Teleatlas account manager today and will try to get a definitive answer.

Can anyone tell me the right one for a W203 comand?

I still have 2004 and think I may treat myself!

The current latest disk you need is the 2007/2008 DX disk either with or without ITIS depending if you want dynamic route guidance or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom