20 to the gallon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gangsta se

Car
1991 300 se
hi guys..do u guys not have any gtg's a bit more north of the border...:)

This has always been talked about but alas no one up North of the Border has been able to organise one. However if you would like to start the ball rolling then I for one would come. All you need is a friendly pub / hotel, a bit of organising and a few heartaches.

Ian B Walker said:
This has always been talked about but alas no one up North of the Border has been able to organise one. However if you would like to start the ball rolling then I for one would come. All you need is a friendly pub / hotel, a bit of organising and a few heartaches.

I would be up for this for sure!!!!!!:bannana:

Well, throwing the gauntlet down, who is going to organise it? Now dont all rush will you :D

Ian B Walker said:
Well, throwing the gauntlet down, who is going to organise it? Now dont all rush will you :D

well done for volunteering, when is it and where is it?

nice to see someone take the initiative, top man, we could all learn from your example etc etc:D

If someone north of the border wants a gtg up there then they need to organise it;)

Depending on dates etc I'd deffo be up for it - but it needs organising;)

You could start by running a poll to see who would be interested.

Last edited:
PJH said:
That's Fuzzer Land ! :D :D

Indeed it is;) ;) :D

We could always go to the Chippy J :D :D

pammy said:
Indeed it is;) ;) :D

We could always go to the Chippy J :D :D
Ahhhh the famed chippy :bannana: :bannana:

there you go then, arrange a GTG at a Haggis farm, then we can all enjoy the sight of baby Haggis charging about, frolicking in the hay! or whatever it is that Haggislets do!:)

There is some stunning scenery and roads beyond the border from civilisation. Someone must be able to come up with a few ideas and have enough about them to get something arranged. (they had enough about them to nick the bricks from the wall some romans built, to keep them out). Given enough notice of dates, i would be up for coming up.

Got shown round an Ice Cream building place near Castle Douglas a few years back. mite have a rummage for a website.

they do a teas and stuff as well.

ayeee:- http://www.creamogalloway.co.uk/contactUs/contactinfo.htm

Last edited:
gangsta se said:
haggis season is in the winter may have to be the loch ness monster::))

I married Nessie's daughter! well, i did have a monster-in-law, or is it dragon-in-law? Strangely, my back account went extinct shortly after the wedding. I have been organising trips to find it ever since. I do have some blurred black and white photo's of something resembling an account, but it has never been proved!

Hector's Nectar helps at times like this!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom