20" wheels w204 c63 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spider10

MB Enthusiast
Car
c63 amg w204 now w205 c63
Hi ive seen a set of 20"" wheels of a w205
Sizes 285/30/20 rear
245/30/20 front
Will these fit my w204 c63 amg?
😊

The w204 answer w205 have got very similar offsets, so Yes, they should got straight on. But do some further checking first to make absolutely sure. :)👍

The w204 answer w205 have got very similar offsets, so Yes, they should got straight on. But do some further checking first to make absolutely sure. :)👍
I'm just not sure on width I don't think they fit under the arches just looking for confirmation

Mick, have a look on wheel-size.com, tells you the original wheel size of pretty much every car, so might give you an idea, also willtheyfit.com, that also might give you an idea, they are both good sites. 👍

Mick, have a look on wheel-size.com, tells you the original wheel size of pretty much every car, so might give you an idea, also willtheyfit.com, that also might give you an idea, they are both good sites. 👍
The wheels fit but not the tyre's 👎😪

There not oem but did come off a 2016 c63 amg for the price they didnt seem bad for tyre's alone let alone wheels included ideal for a spare set

If those are from W205 Coupe, unlikely to fit as offsets are way off.
All depends on the offset ET

If those are from W205 Coupe, unlikely to fit as offsets are way off.
All depends on the offset ET
Not sure on all that that's why I asked tbh it was just an idea as they came up ill stick to my oem 19"wheels 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom