2000 W203 C320 for Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Robbo

Car
C320 (W203) & A170 (W169)
Hi,

Due to the fact that we are soon to be emigrating to Switzerland, I am selling my much loved 2000 X reg W203 C320 in Tansanite blue metallic with Orion Grey leather. It has been owned by me since 2003 (I'm the 3rd owner) and has done 57000 miles.

It has full Mercedes Benz service history, the last service (A service) has just been carried out on 18/2/11, so there is 10k miles or 24 months until the next service. I have kept all MB service and workshop receipts since I bought the car and these can be seen if requested.

The car is standard and unmodified with no rust, however there are a couple of scratches on the bonnet and on the front wing where some kind person decided to key the car. The alloys are in excellent condition.

I'm being totally honest here, but there are a couple of faults, firstly the passenger front window gets stuck (runners needs greasing/adjusting) and secondly, The aircon is low on gas. Apart from that the car is perfect as far as I know. As a result of the above, I'm open to sensible offers.

I'll be happy to provide more information if needed.

Thanks, Robbo

IMGP0369.jpg

IMGP0365.jpg

IMGP0370.jpg

IMGP0372.jpg

IMGP0375.jpg

IMGP0380.jpg

IMGP0387.jpg

IMGP0371.jpg

IMGP0377.jpg

Forgot to say, car tax and MOT valid until September 2011.

Oh and because this is an older car, it is not taxed on emissions so the tax is ~£225 instead of the £400 for more recent cars :)

I have been asked to give an idea of pricing.

Some of the traders on Autotrader and Ebay seem to be asking what I think is too much at around £4k or even more. If I was advertising it and everything was perfect I would probably ask about £3k as the car really is in great condition and it has a solid history.

However, as there are a couple of faults, I would be prepared to accept a substantially lower price than this to allow for it to be properly fixed up.

Therefore I would say offers above £2k will be considered.

Now sold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom