2000x CLK320 elegance tip auto vgc fsh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Copiertech

Due to changing requirements (2 door not practical anymore, child seat is hard to fit and elderly parents cant get in the back anymore) I`ll be selling my CLK, Its a 2000 facelift model, well specced 3.2v6 tip auto, brilliant silver with orion grey leather, Xenon headlights, both front seats electric, drivers seat and mirrors memory, 2 keys, 18" AMG alloys, auto dipping mirror, dual zone digital climate, 6cd changer, PDC, fitted bluetooth, chrome gear surround, FSH, 115k miles, well looked after, ESP, multi function steering wheel, on board computer, cruise control, many other extras.

This is a clean well maintained example, in buying it I spent months driving over the country and seen many howlers before coming across this one and it was in impressive condition. After seeing how rusty many of these get I had the garage I use do extensive rustproofing to keep it in good nick when it was in being serviced to keep it that way. In the last 5000 miles I have had the following repairs done, I like to keep a car driving nice and tight so I get jobs done preventatively before they become a problem: New discs and pads front and rear, new ball joints and control arms both sides, new steering damper, new brake light switch, new brake pipes, new fuel lines, anti roll bar links, 4 wheel tracking, tyres.

I will put 13 months mot on the car before sale, It wont be available for a couple of weeks while I get my private plate transferred and get it in for the mot and arrange another car. Tax just expired but if the buyer wants I`ll tax it at their expense. Because of the year its cheaper road tax than the post 2001 models.

More pics to follow later

£4100
07871 311107
Car is in West Lothian, Scotland

Forgot to say, it has the usual clk/ e class problem that some segments of the clock and temp gauge come and go. It can be fixed without spending anything but it`s a fiddly job. The big centre OBC display works perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom