2001 110cdi dualiner bulkhead question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pongo2000

Banned
Car
2001 110cdi dualiner
Hello All.
First post .....long time reader.

I am about to purchase a 2001 110cdi dualiner with 108k on the clock. Main reason is we cannont afford a Vclass or a tidy mpv with similer milage but really need a 6 seater with loads of room for camping gear/bikes/ baby junk etc etc. the van is a dualiner but has had the rear seats removed but they come with it. I want to put a bulkhead behind the rear seats and the load bay as i will have my 11mth old daughter in a child seat in the back and would like the extra saftey/security. I have searched for a dualiner bulkhead with no luck but have found hundreds of standard vito cab bulkheads on the bay and elsewhere. Does anyone know if a standard bulkhead will fit where i want to put it or could it be easily modified to fit?. Or do i need to carry on my search for a proper dualiner unit.

And sorry to double bubble and ask a question that has been asked many times before but i am going to look at the van tonight and apart from checking for black death on the injectors and timing chain rattle is there anything I really should be looking closely at. I know door rust will be there but have my pot of rust killer sat waiting.

Many thanks

p.s Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong area. Did check all the options and this seemed the most logical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom