2001 320cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gonk

Hi chaps and girls,been a long time since I've had a Mercedes,went out earlier to look at a 320 cdi,bit scabby on door bottoms,and boot key hole,but hey it's done 190,000.Sounds sweet and drives nice,my question is,is it worth having or just gonna give me trouble,I've for got how good they are,but then I was in a Mazda bongo,lol,oh yeah nearly for got it's not the estate,and looking bout £800

Last edited:
The engines do more miles than the body.

Car is priced about right. The engine will go on for plenty more miles yet, just service correctly and it will be fine. The scabby body isn't really a worry, it's what's underneath that could be the problem. The subframes and lesser extent spring perches are what kill these cars, only reason being cost of labour. I will probably keep mine till it dies as for the money you can't get close to comfort/features/space with it's competitors

That's what I'm thinking,I'm fairly handy with a mig,and my spanners,must admit I've forgotten how nice they are to drive,I did take out an S class 320cdi,very nice and he came down to £2900 on a 53 plate with 138 k on it,think I'm going for the e class though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom