2002 C320 Radiator Question?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggeordie

Car
C320 with AMG Styling
Hi All,

I am the proud owner of a beautifull 2002 C320 in silver with full service history etc etc, I love this car!

To cut a long story short, it needed some work doing to the suspension, I took it into a reputable garage near where we live.

I was told that it neede work doing on the suspension which Inew about, I was also told that the radiator had completely perished and would need replacing, I told him to do the work!

I paid £152 for the radiator, and was charged £70 to fit it!

I picked my car up this morning, all seemed fine, then the check coolant light came up.

I got home this evening, opened my bonnet, and looked at the radiator to see an old, badly dinted, dirty radiator staring out at me!!!!

Am I right in thinking the radiator is the long thin grey looking thin sitting behind the plastic air intakes running from left to right between each headlight?

Should the new radiator not be clean, bright silver, and new looking?

Any help you can give me guys would be greatly appreciated, hopefully somebody can get back to me tonight allowing me the pleasure of fronting out the lad who supposedly installed a NEW radiator into my car!

Many Thanks

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom