2002 s500L for sale.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slsteve

Car
1995 sl500 and 2002 s500l
Regretfully, I have for sale my 2002 s500L. FSH, tested until March 2018, 150000 miles, in silver, usual extras but will include rear DVD screens and changer. Nearly new tyres all round, new brake pads front and rear, new brake discs on the front. AMG style alloys etc. Everything is good on the car and it drives really well except for the following.
Back arches are blebbing/bubbling and the sills are rotten around the jacking points. If you have the time and skills this will make an excellent car, I just don't have either!
£1000 or near offer. P.M. me if you want further details. Car is in Retford, Notts.

Regretfully, I have for sale my 2002 s500L. FSH, tested until March 2018, 150000 miles, in silver, usual extras but will include rear DVD screens and changer. Nearly new tyres all round, new brake pads front and rear, new brake discs on the front. AMG style alloys etc. Everything is good on the car and it drives really well except for the following.
Back arches are blebbing/bubbling and the sills are rotten around the jacking points. If you have the time and skills this will make an excellent car, I just don't have either!
£1000 or near offer. P.M. me if you want further details. Car is in Retford, Notts.
NOW SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom