2003 Audi A4 1.6 Sport S Line styling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

big_amg

Car
E320 CDI Avantgarde
Beautiful Audi with fairly low mileage and history. In beautiful condition inside and out. Very economical and cheap on insurance. This is the very rare 1.6 model of which you will only find one or two on sale at any one time if you are lucky! As it is a sport model, it benefits from a full sports interior including the sports seats, steering wheel etc. As it is a late model A4 It comes with the s line style body kit from factory consisting of the upgraded front and rear bumpers, door blades, spoiler and also sport alloy wheels. Car is MOTd till november and taxed till the end of march. Can be taxed for new owner. I have used this car as my daily driver and have enjoyed every moment. The need for a seven seater means I have to sell this stunning example of an a4.

In my ownership, I have changed the coil pack and ignition leads with genuine parts. The car does however need the brakes replacing which i have considered in pricing this car. Please be rest assured this is a cared for example with very little signs of age and feels very tight and fresh.

Will consider a swap for a facelift ml270 seven seater.

£3295 ono

$T2eC16RHJF0E9nmFSH)HBRT(dv6jdw~~48_80.JPG

$T2eC16dHJGQE9noMbT+KBRT(dDv!og~~48_80.JPG

$T2eC16V,!zEE9s3!YZGbBRT(k+ijUg~~48_80.JPG

Price now reduced to £2995

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom