2003 C32 AMG estate.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jobsworth

MB Enthusiast
Car
One or two...
I’m going to sell my car after 17 happy years. It’s a 2003 C32 in Jasper blue. These cars were hard to find in anything except silver at the time. I bought it through MB of Birmingham, it was a demonstrator in Ireland, but in their group at the time. It shows as no previous owners as a result, but it was demo with under 1000 miles when I bought it. Currently on 81,500 it’s in exceptional condition for it’s age with no rust. Comes with original 17’s with winters and 18’s with Mich Supersports. I’m looking for some idea of how much I should be asking please. Tia
6-CC2-AD6-A-8191-4-E86-86-F5-2190-FD8-D1780.jpg

I have no idea on values, however I doubt there’s a better cared for example in the UK!

That’s got to be worth £10k

Don't know much about the value of these beasts, but yours certainly seems like an absolute gem. This looks like a decent example, a few mods and much more miles, so yours has got to be worth much more IMO, double digits.

That's a tasty car. Why don't you post some pix and details?

That looks to be an absolute beauty.

Value-wise it’s a tough one because the scarcity of good examples could see it sell for £10k or - if there just isn’t the interest out there - it could be £6-7k.

Probably as well sticking it in an auction to get a truer reflection of what it’s worth; if it was mine and I’d had it that long I wouldn’t be able to do it..!

£10k car.

Auction ended at £5900 :eek:

I watched that. But it had stood on the drive a long time and had little to no/limited service history. AMG service should not be by mileage alone!!!

These cars don’t generally break but suspension components corrode inside out, it’s a fair price considering it may need £3k of remedial work. It’s been touched over to sell, so chances are it needs a lot of money injected still. A well used example is a better investment.

It’s also had the interior tampered with. And being exported doesn’t help its provenance.

Not normally one for estates, but I saw a silver one of these a good few months ago. I thought it looked great. That was the first time I considered I could be converted.

That is an absolute stunner @Jobsworth

Good luck with the sale !

There's a tanzanite c32 estate in the forum classifieds lots more miles than yours reg year not mentioned, £4500 ono, so yours is worth a lot more, these cars are a bit below the radar for a lot of people as they just look like an ordinary w203. I have a silver C32 2003 estate with no rust and I love it as it's easy and cheap to maintain. Good luck with the sale (dont do it you will regret it):(

I would have kept my silver estate if I could have stopped the wheel arches rusting.

Was the rusty arch issue an unfixable problem mate?
Yes I had it done twice professionally, sold it when it came back again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom