[SOLD] 2003 C320 Coupe (rare 6 speed manuel)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ONEnONLY

Car
Mercedes
Hi, I’m selling my Black Mercedes C320 AMG V6 coupe, (rare) 6 speed manual, 89000 genuine miles, two keys, full years MOT, full black leather, electric/heated/folding door mirrors, cruise control, automatic headlights, 17” staggered AMG alloy wheels, front fog lights, central locking, alarm, immobiliser, re-gased air conditioning, cruise control.

I bought this car from a friend of the family who had it within their family for over 10 years! Unfortunately it has been self maintained and so there is very little history but the millage is backed up from the online MOT data.

Being the cars age there Is a few minor imperfections but overall in very good condition!

The engine is faultless and pulls like a train, It’s extremely quick and fun to drive plus these C320 6 speed manuals are very rare and the mostly desirable one to want!!

Now the minor bad points:

•Both front left and right door speaker grills need replacing (£12 each from Mercedes)

•Gear knob trim missing (£15 eBay)

•Alloy wheels could do with refurbishing

•Minimal service history

The body work is in very good condition with no rust!

The car is priced to sell and first to see will buy, please message me for more information.
£2600ono

(please click on the link for pictures)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom