2003 E200 W211 Noise From Engine Area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tanveer68

Car
Mercedes A180D
I have recently got a W211 E200 2003 model with 58K miles, this week it has developed a noise which sounds a bit like a wasp buzzing when I am sat inside the car but alot louder from outside the car it seems to be coming from around the belt/pulley The noise is not immediately upon starting the car but a bit later. I did have a new android stereo fitted at the weekend.
I would appreciate some advice

I have recently got a W211 E200 2003 model with 58K miles, this week it has developed a noise which sounds a bit like a wasp buzzing when I am sat inside the car but alot louder from outside the car it seems to be coming from around the belt/pulley The noise is not immediately upon starting the car but a bit later. I did have a new android stereo fitted at the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom