2003 E55 AMG saloon in Tanzanite Blue.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGeed

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
W210 E280 x2, w211 E55, W212 E63 biturbo, S204 C180K
Autotrader advert, not eBay. This looks a nice car albeit highish miles.
Good spec with heated/cooled front seats and heated rear seats in two tone leather. Had a remap and exhaust work done and recently serviced by Jay at Mercland so I'm sure he can advise on the condition.
Maybe one for Dennis knowing his love of Tanzanite;)

Looks nice that one, rare colour and decent spec (not sure on the seat belt pads or centre caps) :thumb: At least the owner has written a detailed ad re the history etc.

Appears to have had a couple of brake lines replaced too (looking at the SBC pump) and has had a fair bit spent on it (discs, pads, tyres etc).

Wow, haven't seen a good one (colour) come up for a while..

Great price.

Are those Kumho tyres up to the job? I thought they were ditchfinders?

Kumho are fitted on many a new car, incl MB IIRC.

Hi,
Never been a great lover of the E55 but I think thats because I am not a lover of silver, but that looks lovely, if i had the space I would buy that especially as it appears local to me.
I have Kumho tyres on my CLS 55, no complaints at all, excellent dry road handling and pretty good in the wet too, though i did prefer the Dunlop's I had on it previously for wet weather but the Kumho have the edge in the dry, the Dunlop's longevity isn't anywhere as good as the Kumhos.

Nice colour, less appealing (to me) interior, but not for me anyway; if I stop buying estates, I'll get an early CLS, not a saloon.

I've never understood why early W211's had that incongruous silver trim around the gear stick instead of it matching the rest of the trim. 🤔

great and rare colour....but then I would say that as my cls55 is tanzanite.

Can’t be a bad car - hardly anyone on here has slagged it off!

Great write-up right until the end where it states “no offers”, could do himself out of a sale for the sale of a couple Of hundred quid but I suppose that’s simply indicative of how bad people are at selling stuff...

Can’t be a bad car - hardly anyone on here has slagged it off!

Great write-up right until the end where it states “no offers”, could do himself out of a sale for the sale of a couple Of hundred quid but I suppose that’s simply indicative of how bad people are at selling stuff...

😂 😂

I've never understood why early W211's had that incongruous silver trim around the gear stick instead of it matching the rest of the trim. 🤔

Mine hasn't... :D

No, it's how it came to me.

Hi,
Never been a great lover of the E55 but I think thats because I am not a lover of silver, but that looks lovely, if i had the space I would buy that especially as it appears local to me.

It is listed as being in Southam (Warwickshire) not Southampton :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom