2003 E55 OEM Facelift to 2007/8 E63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrE55

Car
E55 AMG W211
Hi all,

I am wanting to carryout an OEM face lift to my 2003 E55 AMG but having problems getting quotes.

Turns out I need a chassis number for a genuine 2007 E63...Can anyone help?

I want to upgrade the front bumper and grill
Also the headlight units - I would ideally like to have the best and brightest lights which were available at that time with the active cornering technology.

Naturally this means I need a chassis no for a 2007-2008 E63 which had that spec so I can approach Mercedes for a quote.
They say they cant help without this and MSL also can only quote me using a chassis number they have on file so the lights don't meet the spec I was hoping for.

Can anyone help or make any suggestions to help me on my way?
Thanks in advance

do a search under my posts, all on there what you need

The bumper there is a German company doing a good aftermarket replica on eBay, will be a lot cheaper for the same quality and effect.

facelift lights are not compatible, you can however get a cheap set of facelift lights and take the reflectors and lens off and swap, some slight adjustments need doing.

parking sensors need to be swapped over as facelift ones are different, you will need the parking sensor brackets

good luck

do a search under my posts, all on there what you need

The bumper there is a German company doing a good aftermarket replica on eBay, will be a lot cheaper for the same quality and effect.

facelift lights are not compatible, you can however get a cheap set of facelift lights and take the reflectors and lens off and swap, some slight adjustments need doing.

parking sensors need to be swapped over as facelift ones are different, you will need the parking sensor brackets

good luck
hi m8 they wont post to uk ? I dont no why I emailed they that's what they said ? is there anybody else sells the w211 e63 front bumper or a link to someone I would appreciate it m8 ? thanks sorry to hijack the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom