2003 Honda Accord Sport

Discussion in 'Classifieds - General for Sale' started by Carrotchomper, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Carrotchomper

Carrotchomper Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Audi A8 4.2 Quattro
    Yes, yes, I know. It's not a Mercedes. I did have somewhat of an epiphany the other day though when I realised how much my car was costing, sat in an expensive car park to be used every other week. So, I've decided the £500+ a month would be better in my pocket... And a couple of hundred of that can always be used to hire appropriate 3-pointed weekend transport every so often :devil:

It's the new shape 2.0VTEC petrol (Manual) in metallic grey. Photos can be found at http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/468050.htm.

It has been meticulously maintained since new with a FULL Honda main dealer service history. The last service was completed on 18/03/2008 (Last month) at Bristol Honda.

The car has only covered 31,000 genuine miles and this is reflected in the condition- Even the engine bay is immaculate.

The MoT runs until June 5th 2008, although this is negotiable- If I have a firm commitment to buy at a decent price then I will put a new MoT on the car.

The tax runs until the start of September this year.

All standard features are present...

4 x electric windows
    electric heated mirrors
    cruise control
    dual zone climate control
    CD player
    Half leather/Alcantara interior
    foglights
    alloy wheels
    alloy silver roof bars.
    It also has professionally fitted reversing sensors.

£6995 ono.:D