2003 - Mercedes E320 CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex225

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS63 AMG
As much as I don't really want to sell up, I have bought a replacement for my E so it needs to be sold.

The car is an early 2003 Avantgarde
E320 CDI - 3.2 inline six which I had re-mapped 18 months ago (240bhp/420lbs-ft)
143,000 miles
Full Service History
Heated electric memory seats
Cruise control/speed limiter
Auto xenon headlights
Dual zone air conditioning
Airmatic
18" alloy wheels with no kerb marks at all

All the features in the car work, the car drives brilliantly and the map transformed the feel over the car overall with better throttle response and noticeable power. The Airmatic suspension works fine, rising the car no problem and all settings work.

There are two negative points. There is a small bit of rust right on the inner edge of the rear arches. It was there when I bought the car back in May 2016 and has never got any worse. Also the SRS light pops up on the dash very intermittently, I have checked this with my iCarsoft and it's related to the passenger seat occupancy sensor. It can be resolved with a cheap resistor but as I'm in the car on my own most of the time, it never phased me.

Lastly some pictures, hopefully you can see that the car has been very well cared for. These photos were taken yesterday -

xG5JFrl.jpg

QhwPTwO.jpg

H7OpmbE.jpg

qdTN3mu.jpg

NCza1yA.jpg

rw1s218.jpg

vZCSo8M.jpg

fkB9dyF.jpg

Interior has no rips, scuffs or damage

6UchheN.jpg

6SXH9XS.jpg

ZD3fnuK.jpg

HJmed6o.jpg

6xunQHw.jpg

47Q0h1v.jpg

This is the clock after being reset after it was mapped. 16,000+ miles and averaging 46mpg.

eeWlS5l.jpg

3phLv9C.jpg

The car comes with a boot liner and rubber mats from Carmats4U which are hard wearing and protect the floors nicely. The OEM mats will also be supplied, in good condition but keep in mind they are well used as I assume they're the same age as the car.

Also the car has fitted blinds from Carshades.co.uk, these cover the rear windows (which can still be opened) and the rear screen. They can be taken in and out and come with a carry case.

£1,850

Please PM me on here if you are interested, I've looked after the car and it's served me brilliantly, would prefer to sell to someone who'll do the same. :)

Well unfortunately the buyer who was very keen unfortunately had trouble with insurance so wasn't able to go for the car. So it's still up for sale.

I'll give it a couple of days online as I would much rather see the car go to an enthusiast rather than just wanting a cheap solid car but the car needs to go soon. Autotrader it may be. :(

Little bump and a price drop to £1,699 to hopefully get it shifted a bit more quickly.

On Autotrader now : Auto Trader logo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom