2003 ML270 CDi | Owned 8 years, full MBSH all receipts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
Before I advertise our ML I thought I'd pop it on here. Having owned it for 8 years, with such complete history, it would nice for it to go to someone who will appreciate it. It genuinely has been maintained regardless of cost - the history file is incredible, I'm very particular!!

I spent £1300 at Mercedes-Benz of Wolverhampton just 4 weeks ago, including service, ALL additional items, new ARB bushes, new rear suspension and other things. Olly (PCS) replaced the ATF, glow plugs and inlet manifold last year, and it's got recent Continentals all round. The list goes on.

If someone from MBClub buys it then I'll throw in a the Becker Mexico CD-player with iPod connection, brand new MB mats in black, MB rubber mats, MB boot tub, and brand new Brabus sill plates.

MBClub price £5650, offers considered

PM me for more information.

I'll add some more photos at the weekend after a wash!

History & Provenance
  • Owned by me for 8 years, with one previous owner: first registered to Mercedes-Benz themselves in September 2003
  • Genuine 107,000 miles
  • 12 months MOT until September 2013
  • Maintained regardless of cost
  • Full Mercedes-Benz Service History, with stamped service booklet and comprehensive record of ALL receipts – see details below

Maintenance
  • Next (minor) A-service is not due for 11,000+ miles and no additional items are due
  • Just serviced at Mercedes-Benz of Wolverhampton, including MOT, fuel filter, brake fluid, and air filter
  • During service, also replaced anti-roll bar bushes, tie rods and rear suspension with 2 year warranty on parts and labour
  • Other recent maintenance includes replacement of Automatic Transmission Fluid, intake manifold gasket, all five glow plugs and brake pads
  • Serviced using Mobil 1 fully-synthetic oil
  • Bosch battery with more than 4 years warranty remaining
  • Always professionally valeted by “H2O” in the Mailbox (Birmingham) using Autoglym products

Body & Chassis
  • Brilliant silver metallic paint
  • Mercedes-Benz Thuban 17 inch light alloy wheels in sterling silver (width 8.0 inches)
  • Continental 4x4 Contact tyres (255/60 R 17 M+S) with 6mm tread still remaining
  • Front fog lights and follow-you-home lighting (lock/unlock triggers interior and exterior lights)
  • Removable Westfalia (OEM) tow bar

Engine & Transmission
  • Turbocharged 2,688 cc 5-cylinder diesel
  • Power: 165 PS (163 bhp) @ 4,200 rpm
  • Torque: 400 NM (295 lb/ft) from 1,800 rpm
  • Five-speed automatic transmission, with Tiptronic one-touch shift and manual mode
  • Low-range transmission

Interior
  • Black half-leather (“Artico”) interior
  • Burl walnut accent panels to dashboard
  • Becker Mexico 4337 CD-player with removable fascia, leather case, and auxillary input for iPod, iPhone or MP3 player
  • Cruise control and speed limiter
  • Electric heated folding side mirrors
  • Automatic light-sensing headlights
  • Remote central locking with automatic lock
  • Multi-zone climate control (air conditioning) with residual heat function
  • Electric windows front and rear
  • Passenger compartment storage net
  • Adjustable front armrest
  • Rear armrest with integrated cup holders
  • Split folding rear seats
  • Rear headrests
  • Mercedes-Benz safety net
  • Mercedes-Benz ribbed floor mats (summer)
  • Mercedes-Benz rubber floor mats (winter)
  • Mercedes-Benz anti-slip boot “tub” to hold loads in place and protect carpet

Safety & Security
  • Tracker
  • Halogen headlamps
  • Airbags for driver, passenger, side, and curtain
  • ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
  • ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
  • BAS (Brake Assist)
  • Traction control
  • PAS (Power Assisted Steering)
  • Alarm & immobiliser with anti-tow
  • Toolkit, warning triangle and first aid kit

View attachment 32086

View attachment 32087

View attachment 32088

Last edited:
Click to enlarge image below - it's a table showing some of the service history:

View attachment 32089

Last edited:
Brakes also replaced this year, as was the central locking module which was done at the main dealer but I missed that when typing the above list.

Lots of receipts and fully stamped book:

View attachment 32090

Last edited:
New custodian found :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom