2003 Sprinter W903 T1N LWB 311 CDI Manuals/First timer help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poxxxy

Car
2003 SPRINTER 311 CDI T1N LWB
Hi guys,

I picked up a 2003 W903 LWB 311 CDI OM611 2148cc Sprinter yesterday, I was wondering if there is a UK spec owners manual knocking around anywhere for this so I can get accustomed to it.

I found the oil guide in the sticky but would like to know what viscositys to run depending upon different temperatures according to mercedes.

Many niggles to sort out with the van unfortunately so need to get familiar with it as far as I can. Then I will be removing the "tiger tuning" box that is fitted and recalibrating the stock ECU with my own tune.

So far... I have a glow plug light on constantly, possibly brake wear sensor issue, heater control seems stuck on warm and doesn't feel like its attached to anything behind it to change to cold etc.

Its a pretty basic model, manual windows, no central locking...

I went to try the horn yesterday and the whole thing came off the steering wheel, no air bag in there... pretty sure there probably should be!?

Rear and sliding doors have been attacked with a screwdriver and no longer open at the moment after someone tried to break in the day before I bought it... key doesn't want to turn the barrel in the rear and as its my only key... and not of a great quality I didn't want to force anything!

Plenty to keep me busy i'm sure! But hopefully nothing too severe... engine sounds sweet enough although I need to take a close look at the serpentine belt which keeps coming off... hoping its just the tensioner and not the water pump that's buggered. :D.

Any help is much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom