2003 subaru forester x all weather silver/grey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Setanta

-Currently driving this around in between S-Classes!-

£3900

This is a manual 2.0L 'X' All Weather - which means it gets, amongst a few other things, heated seats and a sunroof. It's been totally faultless during the time I've owned it - no suprises there! Absolutely everything works as it should. Recently sailed through it's MOT with no advisories.

Tax until December 2010 and MOT until January 2011.

It has the following service stamps:
04-08-03 1377 miles
15-03-04 12248 miles
29-11-04 22691 miles
03-11-08 35607 miles
20-01-09 46177 miles
I have receipts for the two services since then (as described below).

When I purchased it in January 2009 I had the dealer replace the cam-belt and water pump. In March 2009 I then had a thorough service done at my local trusted garage which included the following:

• New spark plugs
  • New Air Filter
  • New Oil Filter
  • New Fuel Filter
  • Engine Oil
  • Front Brake Pads
  • Font Brake Discs
  • Rear Brake Shoes
  • Rear Brake Drums
  • Engine Oil Flush
  • Wheel Balance
  • Drive Belt
  • Front and Rear wheel alignment.

So, along with the supplying dealer doing the cam-belt and water pump, pretty much every consumable on the car was new only 18 months ago.

It's most recent service in January of this year was a basic service(air & oil filters, engine oil, antifreeze, wheel balance etc) and unsuprisingly nothing else needed doing.

I have receipts for all of the above.

Exterior paint and interior are all in excellent condition. The only small blemish to the car which is worth mentioning is a small patch of wear on the seat bolster on the drivers side.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to view the car.

Please note that to test drive you will need to provide proof that you have comprehensive insurance for the car. I'm happy to take you for a drive of course.

I'm located in north west London.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom