2003 Summer GTG.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Scott- Im going from SE16, so we could meet somewhere around the city??

I've made loads of the "WWW.MBCLUB.CO.UK" clear number plate badges for those of you interested.....They will be in an envelope under my wiper to help yourselves....simple I know but I'm sure they'll go....

Originally posted by Wheelie
I've made loads of the "WWW.MBCLUB.CO.UK" clear number plate badges for those of you interested.....They will be in an envelope under my wiper to help yourselves....simple I know but I'm sure they'll go....

Sure will. Nice one.

Originally posted by Wheelie

Nice one mate.:bannana: :bannana:

BBC have now corrected their forecast for the better :bannana:

I will be there be glad to meet frends of the star:D :D . i wil be bring the SGT with me

vic

Vic which car you bringing?I'll see you there tommorrow I'm almost ready,but need to polish the pipe and iron the cloth cap;)
Pete

Sorry guys, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it tomorrow - going to have to work my 3rd straight weekend instead!

Shame - was really looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing the shiny motors, but writing a part of a bid proposal by Monday is going to get in the way:mad:

Maybe next time........

Thats a shame Ed, I would have loved a ride in the M3! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom