2004 C Class Facelift Pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cbenz

First of all Happy Christmas to all of you and a special thanks to all those who have made me feel welcome and made me laugh over the last few months!

Who was it that had the pic of B A Baracus on all his posts because everyday I get this picture of B A Baracus in my head saying 'You crazy fool, I ain't goin' in no aeroplane sucker!'. Those Friday evenings and Saturday tea-times in my 'yoof' spent watching the A-Team! Ah the memories!!!! :D

It looks like some pics have been posted today of the new 2004 C Class Facelift. Appears to be new lights front and rear, new instruments and new seats.

There's a thread at mbworld.org :-

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=55612

(looks like the pics no longer appear on the above link, presumably the links changed? Therefore use the link below)

Or view at jesmb.de :-

http://www.jesmb.de/indexie.htm

:bannana:

Last edited:
It was me :)

BA has given way for my ugly mug .. ill post you the pickie if you like . :)

fuzzer said:

Nice one ! Send me the pic when you have a mo. Can't get it out of my head!

Was it you that had the Michael Jackass pic too, the 'Chmon!' pic, can't that that outta my head either! Shouldn't have watched last night's Xmas special! :D

Thanks for posting the pics CBENZ - I cant wait to see the the real thing when it is launched... :) - the pics are not too clear at this stage but the front bumper certainly does look nice on the elegance... and the rear LEDs will finish it off nicely... if the face lift does look stunning in the actual flesh when launched then its gona mean another trade in... :mad: dough.... (or some modding which I`ve never done b4... ;) )

Flash

A subtle but worthwhile update to extend the cars appeal til the replacement arrives in 2005/6.

But they still haven't got rid of that appalling piece of sliding plastic over the ashtray area - delete option please :confused:

fuzzer said:

Slightly off topic - sorry - but Fuzzer - why have you replaced BA with a pic of you with a cotton wool ball stuffed up your nose :p

K

Kinky said:
Slightly off topic - sorry - but Fuzzer - why have you replaced BA with a pic of you with a cotton wool ball stuffed up your nose :p

K

I had a nosebleed at the time :p

cbenz said:
Was it you that had the Michael Jackass pic too, the 'Chmon!' pic, can't that that outta my head either! Shouldn't have watched last night's Xmas special! :D
That was me. :D I missed the xmas special aswell. v annoyed with myself. ggggrrrrr :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom