2004 E55 for Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveE320CDI

Car
2016 BMW 640D Convertible
Seriously thinking of selling my E55K due to not using her enough, just over 1000miles! in two years, before going into great depth of history and what i have replaced in the two years that i have owned
her full MB service history up when i bought her at 96K miles now done just over 97K two oil services, steering wheel refurbished by Royal Steering Wheels,
in my ownership including gearbox service, all pulleys tensioners replaced on engine, with new belts, Auxillary battery replaced,Supercharger oil replaced with correct Mobil Jet oil,
new relays for fuel pump, air suspension, auxillary air pump, intercooler pump, etc engine crank sensor replaced temperature sensor replaced when new Nissens radiator and thermostat fitted, New brembo front discs and pads, new Padgid rear discs and pads, loads more done with all receipts and invoices car is in perfect condition with everything working as it should only three owners in total including me, first owner from 2004 untill 2017,completely standard car no modifications, Continental tyres all round, lovely none abused car only used genuine mercedes parts and 229.5 5w40 oil, asking £11495 please PM me if more info needed, also i am a retired mechanic so any work done in my ownership as been done correctly,
Thanks Dave

Last edited:
If no interest from the forum then i will put a detailed advert on either pistonheads or autotrader with photos
and full description of history and all work carried out, as we all know buying a AMG can be a minefield and a monetary disastrous undertaking but with mine i think ive covered all eventual problems thanks Dave

If would like to discus anything about the car can call me on 07970469089 thanks dave

£11000

Just to add quick spec - Distronic cruise, Keyless go, Memory, Heated, cooled, massage seats, 4 zone climate, Rear blind, Sunroof,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom