2004 e55 passenger side bi-xenon headlight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Myfirstamg

Car
E55 AMG W211
as above, Dont need bulbs or ballasts just the light unit its self please

Hi, Myfirstamg

I have one Its just the lamp itself i cant pm you poss due to you not having many posts

Hi, Myfirstamg

I have one Its just the lamp itself i cant pm you poss due to you not having many posts

Hey! Is it in good nicka?? Mine have yellowed and corroded, Managed to wet and dry the drivers side and buff it up again but the pass is beyond repair so a new unit is required. Do you have a picture of the unit please??

Its not corroded, but the Glass has faded slightly, I replaced it because the car had a brand new one on one side and it looked a little odd.

I will take a pic and post it on this thread for you tomorrow if you like. Im in Harwich essex btw

i dont mind a little yellowing as i can wet and dry it out but not crazing of the plastic lense. Yeah please if you would do that for me and i'll ill check back in tomorrow to look

Its not bad at all will post a pic on here tomorrow for you no problem

The whole point of me putting this thread up is to see if any members on here have a headlight for sale, Hence me posting this up in the wanted section.
If i wanted to search google for a part i could have done that myself but didnt want to. The forum and community on hereand other furums offer more than google will ever bring you

Myfirstamg said:
The whole point of me putting this thread up is to see if any members on here have a headlight for sale, Hence me posting this up in the wanted section. If i wanted to search google for a part i could have done that myself but didnt want to. The forum and community on hereand other furums offer more than google will ever bring you

Noted. Every little helps

there are a number of different types of headlight units, all dependent upon options on your car

- xenon / non xenon, 2 different dependent upon year
- cornering light has different unit

etc

Post a picture of your headlight and I will tell you which headlight you need.

Xenon headlight s211 2003 (53)

Xenon lamp, non active cornering type

View attachment 54431

Part number on back of unit Hella 154 359-01 Gen MB

Last edited:
He may have the active cornering headlight, that's why I requested for a picture.

That headlight will still work but just no active cornering function, no error will show on the dash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom