2004 GTG and road run update - April 3rd (North)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mercedes Lady said:
btw - its not the hoops by any chance Pammy!!
lol - good timing - sadly - no not the hoops - yet;)

Jay has actually hit it -

ahhh - the groovy special edition / final edition grille then !

Good Choice !

Piccies please when fitted !

S.

sym said:
ahhh - the groovy special edition / final edition grille then !

Good Choice !

Piccies please when fitted !

S.
Silver Star for S.:bannana: :bannana:

Booked in to happen on 2 April so shud be ready for Saturday:D

Part price £96 + vat - total cost inc VAT and fitting is £123 - so I reckon they're charging about £10 to fit - not worth breaking my nails for:D Although I would and could do it myself. Pic's will be available:D

damn distractions. i was about to suggest some lovely chrome wheel archhes
throwup.gif

look fwd to seeing the piccys.

jaymanek said:
i said grille!!!!

jay
ya did - and I gave ya a clue:D in that I didn't say it was wrong;) you can have a star too:D but Sym got it bang on - NO innuendo please S.:D

I know what Pammy is having done. But I think the price is a little cheap. £96 for blue paint and £123 for the spray job :crazy:

will be in france/germany/belgium oir italty at the time...don't know my exact scedule.

Still looking for a date i can make!!

Not long to go now lads n lasses:D Any new members fancy joining us?:D

This Saturday 3rd April - look at the first post in this thread for the details - but meeting in Lanc's then doing the right thing - and coming over t'ills to Yorkshire:bannana: :D

Ray mentioned he would be emailing more info - has anyone had anything yet?

steve_bcs said:
Ray mentioned he would be emailing more info - has anyone had anything yet?
Steve - all the info is on the first post of this thread. If there's anything else you need to know - post on here - we'll see if we can help:D

Ray, since the other half saw your post with the strange colored car she has decided not to come to the GTG :( . And now for the good news, my son, partner and child will be taking her place ;) . ( dont you just love these colored Icons ) :rock: :rock:

Sorted now , thanks

See you all on Saturday.

I'll be in the car with the loud (ish) exhaust. and its not silver ... and its also not an MB

steve_bcs said:
Sorted now , thanks

See you all on Saturday.

I'll be in the car with the loud (ish) exhaust. and its not silver ... and its also not an MB
mmmm - so keeping us guessing eh?

I hope the weather picks up - it's utter sh*t today, really really grim - not pleasant driving at all. And to top it all, after a rotten drive in to work, some git in a red MB SL500 ploughed straight through a puddle ignoring the pedestrians - and guess who was pedestrianing at the time :eek: he flaming soaked me. :(:eek::mad: Things can only get better - surely:(

pammy said:
I hope the weather picks up - it's utter sh*t today,

I think it will be a wet Friday & weekend.

.... some git in a red MB SL500 ploughed straight through a puddle ignoring the pedestrians - and guess who was pedestrianing at the time :eek: he flaming soaked me.

Either:-
1. Not an MBCLUB member.
2. Someone recognised you and took revenge. :bannana: :D

PJH said:
2. Someone recognised you and took revenge. :bannana: :D
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ok - so was driving up Whitehall Road at 7.00am this morning - own up:p

lotusmark2 said:
perhapse the drive just wanted to see you in wet clothes :devil:
:p

see you on the M6 at 11.00 :bannana:
Me and the wife are eating light tonight in preparation for the fish and chips :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom